In the world of sports nutrition, a lot of attention has been paid recently to energy drinks that increase endurance, increase strength and motivation in training. In this article, we will try to give several recipes with which you can prepare a sports energy drink at home, while choosing the most suitable one for yourself and saving a significant part of the money. In terms of effectiveness, homemade energy drinks practically do not differ from special sports supplements, since all the necessary ingredients can be easily purchased at the pharmacy and stores.
Isotonic from rehydron
This isotonic will help you recover after training. We offer you a classic isotonic recipe:
- 400 ml freshly squeezed orange juice.
- 300 ml of water.
- A pinch of salt.
Take a large bottle and mix all the ingredients well in it. Thanks to this drink, your strength will be restored even after the most exhausting workouts!
Sports drinks can be useful not only for those who take part in sports competitions, but also for those who conduct intense training (more than 60 minutes).
However, like other carbonated drinks, they contain sugar and contribute to the destruction of tooth enamel. Sports drinks are not something that should be consumed every day outside of sports.
If you choose to drink one of these drinks along with your workout, be sure to choose one that does not contain caffeine, as consumption of caffeine can lead to frequent urination, which can lead to dehydration. If you’re doing intense workouts, water is the best way to rehydrate.
There is no point in spending money on expensive drinks when you can make something healthier and more natural at home!
Steroids online UK can be ordered cash on delivery by pre-ordering at a specialist online pharmacy.
Along with this article read:
- Is dried fruit compote really useful?
- How to eat muesli correctly, recommendations for use
- Tips on how to lose weight in a month at home
- Rosehip decoction, how to prepare a folk remedy according to the recipe
- How to eat cottage cheese after training, the benefits and harms of the product
- What is the difference between curdled milk and kefir: a detailed answer to the question
- Oat kvass: the benefits and secrets of cooking
- How to cook lentil soup, affordable and simple recipes
- Kissel Izotova, recipe and healing properties
Recipe number 1: Energetic “Classic”
This recipe is characterized by maximum simplicity and the taste of the resulting solution is very good (it resembles cold tea sold in aluminum cans).
- Brew 3 black tea bags in a cup (200 ml) with boiling water and let it brew for 5-10 minutes
- Pour the resulting solution into a 0.5 liter bottle
- Pour the rest with cold boiled water
- Place 20 tablets of ascorbic acid in a bottle (each 50 mg)
- Shake until the pellets are dissolved and place in the freezer (note that hot drinks or
- food if the container is hermetically sealed).
Take several sips throughout your workout. Effects: Tea contains many tonic and stimulating ingredients such as caffeine. Water promotes rehydration and ascorbic acid suppresses cortisol secretion.
How to cook “Curd mass with raisins”
Pour the raisins with boiling water for 10 minutes, then drain the water, and dry the raisins on a paper napkin.
We pass the cottage cheese through a meat grinder so that later grains are not felt in the mass.
Put the cottage cheese passed through a meat grinder into a bowl. Add soft butter, sour cream and sugar (regular and vanilla) to it. Mix slightly.
And now, using a blender, mix everything, beat into a fluffy homogeneous mass.
Add dried raisins and mix. Then we put the mass in the refrigerator, let it freeze a little.
Recipe number 2: Energetic “Razdrive”
This recipe is a more advanced version of the previous one. It may taste less pleasant, but it can be corrected by manipulating the doses of the ingredients and the amount of liquid. Some components can be eliminated altogether.
Follow all the preparations described in the previous recipe.
- Add 10-20 drops of an alcoholic tincture of Eleutherococcus, which can be purchased at any pharmacy.
- Add 20 crushed 0.5 g glucose tablets (aka dextrose). Available from a pharmacy.
- Add 5-10g BCAA Powder
- Chill drink and consume during exercise.
- If you want to enhance the stimulating effect of an energy drink, increase the number of tea bags to 5.
- Energy supply to muscles (due to glucose)
- Recovery (due to BCAAs)
- Stimulation and motivation (tea and eleutherococcus).
- Rehydration (water)
- Anti-catabolic effect (ascorbic acid)
Recipe # 3: Decaffeinated Energy Drink
Dissolve a couple of tablespoons of honey in 0.5-1 l of warm mineral table water, squeeze out lemon juice, add 0.15-0.30 g of succinic acid, alcohol tincture of any adaptogen (or two), cool the drink. Some of the drink can be consumed 15-30 minutes before training, the rest can be drunk in small portions during training.
- Rehydration (mineral water);
- Energy supply to muscles (due to fructose, glucose and succinic acid);
- Anti-catabolic effect (vitamin C);
- Stimulation and motivation (adaptogens).
Recipe # 4: Athlete Drink
This energy drink is suitable for athletes who are involved in running, swimming, cycling, rowing and other cyclic sports, as well as martial arts, which are accompanied by profuse sweating.
Take one of the previous recipes as a basis, with the difference that instead of water, use mineral water or rehydration solutions that are sold in pharmacies (rehydron, etc.). Loss of fluid in the form of sweat leads to the concomitant excretion of sodium, potassium, chlorine and other ions, which in turn can cause an imbalance in the ionic balance of the body. The use of these electrolytes will restore the balance of ions
If you are not satisfied with the taste of the resulting energy drink, then start experimenting. Add different components to electrolytes in sequence and taste.
To achieve the maximum psychostimulating effect (both during training and to activate mental activity in case of overwork), stimulants can be used, which are taken 30 minutes before training or during hard mental work. Best choices: Caffeine sodium benzoate (recommended dose 100-200 mg) and geranamine (75 mg). The synergistic effect is achieved by the combination of caffeine sodium benzoate (100 mg) and geranamine (50 mg) – this combination has made the Jack3d pre-workout complex (USP Labs) the most popular in the United States.
Features of protein shakes
A cocktail can completely replace food intake, they are easy to digest and quickly absorbed. It is not necessary to gorge on meat in order to get the required amount of protein, especially since the meat takes a long time and is hard to digest, after such a meal there will be no time for training.
- It is very important to accurately calculate your daily protein intake. For athletes, it should be 1.5-2 grams. per kilogram.
- If you are not serious about protein shakes and drink them five times a day whenever you want, then there can be big health problems, there should not be an excess of protein.
- Also, do not forget about carbohydrates and other nutritional components that are no less important for the athlete’s body. Protein should not replace carbohydrate intake. In addition, carbohydrates help proteins to be absorbed.
- There are powder cocktails that are simply mixed with milk, but it is better to choose natural mixtures. A protein shake is easy to make at home using fresh ingredients.
- By adding berries and fruits to smoothies, you enrich them with important vitamins and minerals.
- Do not forget about fats as well, they should be an obligatory component of a complete diet. They are best obtained from olive oil as it does not bind testerone.
Sports drink recipe
Sports drinks, with all their beneficial ingredients, have so far been something that hardly anyone would willingly pour into themselves. But our tastes have changed over the past few years. Most of us need truly clean food: simple drinks that provide nutrition without artificial ingredients or processing.
When it comes to food and drink, you don’t need to have a food mill to cook for yourself. Below are the sports drink recipes you can make at home – with all the natural ingredients you crave. Well, to your health!
Maple Sports Drink
This easy-to-make maple syrup recipe is delicious and healthy. acid-free, says author and recipe developer, nutritionist Nancy Clarke. “If you’ve been outdoors for more than an hour, enjoy this all-natural drink to recharge to continue your activity.”
- 3.5 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Thoroughly mix all the ingredients in a liter bottle and you get 1 liter of an excellent sports cocktail.
Maple syrup is also a delicious alternative to an energy gel. Pour some into a flask and take a sip during extended exercise. rn
- 8 glasses of fresh cold water
- 3 tablespoons honey, or any sweetener of your choice
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt or sea salt (or any other pure salt)
- ¾ teaspoon calcium-magnesium powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- ¾ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 lemons, squeezed
- 2 limes, squeezed
1. Pour 1 cup of water into a large kettle 2. Add honey, salt, calcium and magnesium powder, and pepper. 3. Put the kettle on low heat and stir until all elements are completely dissolved. 4. Remove from heat and c